- The family business began life in 1983 as Proton Installations, this was initially an electrical installation company in the domestic and light commercial sectors but soon grew to include plumbing and heating.
- In 2003 we re-introduced the company as Proton Construction Ltd, this better reflected our enlarged workforce and the larger projects we were undertaking.
- 2009 saw the company steer away from the larger construction projects and into the more specialised electrical and mechanical areas, with this came a new company name Proton EMC Ltd. We had worked for some time with a dental equipment manufacturer to complete building work in dental premises and this allowed us to move into the design and maintenance of dental practices.
- In 2013 Pelliere Ltd began trading and the company moved to a premises purpose built by ourselves. The dental side of our business had steadily grown since 2009 whilst maintaining our domestic and commercial work.
- Since we began in 1983 we have built a large customer base some of whom we still work for, it is our priority to keep clean, tidy and courteous at all times.
- We employ our own highly skilled Joiners, Electricians, Gas Engineers and Plumbers some of whom have worked with us for over 15 years. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with many skilled and reliable sub-contractors who we can use when necessary.
- The company has a very good health and safety record, and all of our employees and work are fully insured.
- We possess extensive knowledge in building methods and construction but we are keen to move with the times and are constantly retraining and gaining experience in the renewable energy sector to ensure that where possible we can implement savings for customers and reduce the impact on the environment.
- Our aims and goals have always been clear, to produce work which is of high quality and in keeping with its existing surroundings.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.